As a small independent company we believe it is important that our guests feel confident when booking with us. We follow the package tour operator regulations where applicable and have a total payment protection (TOPP) policy protecting your holiday payments for all guests in the unlikely event of financial failure.
Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover
A copy of the topp policy can be downloaded by clicking hereIn compliance with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure, and paid in respect of:
- Non-Flight Packages sold by the Policyholder as principal to the contract
- The ground handling and accommodation only bookings sold by the Policyholder as principle in the direct sale contract with the customer
- a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
- making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
- repatriation of customers as may be applicable, subject to the terms of the insurance policy.
Customers’ prepayments are protected by a topp policy.
In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on 01702 811397.
A copy of the policy is available on request.
This policy is provided by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), registered number 02527363 and underwritten by Accelerant Insurance Europe SA (Accelerant), an insurance company, which is authorised and regulated by the National Bank of Belgium and regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Authority (Ref. 3193) acting in the UK under the Freedom of services.
A copy of the topp policy can be downloaded by clicking here