As a small independent company we believe it is important that our guests feel confident when booking with us. We follow the package tour operator regulations where applicable and have a total payment protection (TOPP) policy protecting your holiday payments for all guests in the unlikely event of financial failure.
Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover
In compliance with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure, and paid in respect of:
- Non-flight inclusive packages commencing and returning to the UK
- The ground handling aspects of packages where the customer is responsible for arranging travel to the destination offered on this website
- A refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
- Making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
- Repatriation of customers as may be applicable, subject to the terms of the insurance policy.