As a small independent company we believe it is important that our guests feel confident when booking with us. We follow the package tour operator regulations where applicable and have a total payment protection (TOPP) policy protecting your holiday payments for all guests in the unlikely event of financial failure.
Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover
In compliance with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure, and paid in respect of:
- Non-Flight Packages sold by the Policyholder as principal to the contract
- The Ground-Handling Aspects of Packages and Accommodation Only bookings where the customer is responsible for arranging travel to the destination offered on this website (subject to the terms of the insurance policy). The Packages and Bookings must be sold by the Policyholder as principal to the contract
- a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
- making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
- repatriation of customers as may be applicable, subject to the terms of the insurance policy.
This policy is provided by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), registered number 02527363 and underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Limited (Hiscox), registered number 00070234. t&g and Hiscox are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (number 113849)