At Ice and Fire we pride ourselves on our high level of service from the moment you first make contact with us. We offer an extensive pre-arrival service and friendly, professional staff in resort to cater for your needs.
Pre Arrival Service
We like to take the hassle out of the holiday before you even arrive.
We can help you to reserve taxis or airport transfers; book your lift passes, ski hire or ski school lessons; organise childcare or book you an in-chalet massage.
Find out more with My Chalet Booking account. You’ll receive your personal login details at the time of booking.
In Resort Service
Once you’ve joined us here, our friendly and professional chalet team will help whenever you need them. During your holiday, they will provide a housekeeping service, prepare and serve your meals and act as a first point of contact for any information you might need.
Their role is to look after you whether you’d like a recommendation for a ski route, a suggestion for a mountain restaurant or an in-chalet massage reserved.
Sit back. Relax. Enjoy.
Included In Your Ice and Fire Holiday
All our chalet holidays include:
- 7 nights chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days – continental on chalet days off
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés – 5 nights a week
- A four course evening meal with bottled wine – 5 nights a week
- Children’s evening meals as required – 5 nights a week
- Help yourself fruit bowl
- Beer, wine and soft drinks in the complimentary chalet bar
- Unlimited broadband wifi access
- Pre-arrival booking service for ski hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers
- Chamber maid and hosting service provided by your chalet staff – 5 days a week
- White hotel quality linen, towels and bathrobes with optional towel change
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of all chalet facilities
- Book exchange and a selection of board games to borrow
- Free use of childcare equipment including cot and highchair
- Local French Tourism Tax
- Total Payment Protection (Topps) Financial Security