Christmas in the snowy village of Les Coches
Ever thought of spending Christmas Day hassle-free surrounded by snow and someone else to do the cooking for you? Then let Ice and Fire do all the hard work for you.
Ice and Fire are offering you not only the luxury of not cooking your Christmas dinner but we’re also offering you 6 nights catered for the price of 5.
If you needed any more reason to book, we’ve listed them below.
10 Amazing Great Reasons to Book a Christmas Ski Holiday in Les Coches With Ice and Fire.
1) You can’t get more festive and Christmassy than an Alpine ski resort in December
The festive season in the snowy Alps is always magical and every year there is some sort of celebration in resort to mark the occasion.
Christmas concerts, festive markets, and live music throughout town as the resort gears up for Christmas.
Christmas Eve is usually marked with street parades, a carol concert outside the Tourist Office, and a rather theatrical visit from Father Christmas. Christmas Masses are held all evening at the Church in the centre of town.
The best part of spending Christmas in the Paradiski area of Les Coches is being able to ski on Christmas day – yes the ski lifts are open as normal and you’ll be sure to see a few skiing Santa’s!
2) You don’t have to do the cooking or the washing up
Staying in one of our luxury Chalets where our team of experienced chefs and Hosts will be there to look after you. In the evening, they will begin with a champagne and canapes reception followed by a mouth-watering Christmas dinner, you will begin with a delicious light starter followed by turkey and all the trimmings for the main course. And, if you’ve still got room, then finish with a choice of traditional Christmas pudding or a lighter dessert. Dinner is followed by freshly brewed coffee served in the lounge by the log fire. AND… Skiing / Snowboarding burns off so many calories it’s almost guilt-free. Winner winner turkey dinner, and no washing up!
3) You don’t have to put up the decoration
There are decorations throughout the resort and a huge, snowy Christmas tree in the pedestrian centre. During the Christmas week, Les Coches organizes a number of special events including carols, mulled wine evenings, and usually a visit from “pere noel”.
Even we Ice and Fire get into the festive spirit too and there will be a tree and decorations in your chalet when you arrive.
4) Invite all the family along
You don’t have to be a skier to enjoy Christmas in the alps, there are lots of things to do for all the family whether you’re a skier or a non-skier. Take a walk along our snowy footpaths, go ice skating, go for a swim, or simply meet your family on the mountain via a ride on the gondola.
5) Your Christmas morning will be stress-free
You can relax and wake up on Christmas morning to a Buckfizz welcome with Christmas songs playing, while you open your presents around the tree, then enjoy a lovely Christmas breakfast, whilst smelling those freshly baked Mince pies cooking in the oven ready for your afternoon tea.
6) Lots of things to do in December in resort
We have Amazing snowshoeing walks, air boarding and snake-gliss, Huskey dog sledding, firework displays and much more
7) Everything is open here Not like at home.
On Christmas day skiing runs as normal with all of the ski lifts, ski schools, shops, childcare services, and mountain restaurants open as normal, albeit with a festive atmosphere in the air! Les Coches itself is very welcoming too, and the churches are open to visitors both for midnight mass and during Christmas day.
8) It’s easy to get to Les Coches
9) It’s great for the Kids at Christmas
Skiing with children at Christmas is really good fun – and you’ll have plenty of time to spend with them on the day because there’s no cooking, preparing or washing up for you to do!
All our chalets are fitted with Wi-Fi, so you can keep in touch with family and friends who are at home and make them jealous with how well you are being looked after by your chalet staff, with your feet up or even in one of our hot tub or sauna with a beer or glass of wine.
Let’s be honest – booking a chalet for Christmas or New Year is never going to be a budget item. However, it can be good value. There’s no need for the big Christmas shop and no need to restock the drinks cabinet – all your food and drink is provided (except spirits) – and cooked and served by the chalet chef and host. You have the perfect excuse not to buy expensive presents; anything large you can’t fit into the case; the skiing holiday IS the present. Do the math and suddenly the numbers look good.
Included In Your Ice and Fire Holiday:
- 7 nights chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days – continental on chalet days off
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés – 6 nights a week
- A four course evening meal with bottled wine – 6 nights a week
- Children’s evening meals as required – 6 nights a week
- Help yourself fruit bowl
- Beer, wine and soft drinks in the complimentary chalet bar
- Unlimited broadband wifi access
- Pre-arrival booking service for ski hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers
- Chamber maid and hosting service provided by your chalet staff – 6 days a week
- White hotel quality linen, towels and bathrobes with optional towel change
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of all chalet facilities
- Book exchange and a selection of board games to borrow
- Free use of childcare equipment including cot and highchair
- Local French Tourism Tax
- Total Payment Protection (Topps) Financial Security
Contact us for and quote or make a booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Visit our Website at www.ice-fire.co.uk
Thank you and take Care
Stay safe everyone