Chalet Campanules – Les Coches
Sleeps 24 | Traditional Alpine
Warm and welcoming, a ski-in ski-out chalet sleeping up to 24 guests
As the first chalet in our collection, Campanules is popular with many of our returning guests in part because of its prime location.
Situated above the village of Les Coches, right by the piste, you are just one lift away from the world famous Vanoise Express cable car linking La Plagne and Les Arcs ski areas.
Traditionally constructed from wood and local stone, this large stand-alone chalet features an exceptionally spacious lounge and dining area. The impressive log fire guarantees a great friendly and sociable atmosphere.
Chalet Campanules is the ideal way to combine the friendly nature of a traditional chalet holiday where everyone eats and socialises together, with the privacy that many guests prefer.
The bedrooms are divided into three independent duplexes, each containing 1 double room, 2 twin rooms and a single room plus a bathroom, a shower room and separate toilet.
After a hard days skiing why not relax tired muscles in the traditional sauna or help yourself to a glass of wine from your complimentary bar.
Right next to piste
Outdoor Hot tub
Books and Board Games
Free Parking Nearby
Linen, Towels and Robes
- Chalet Price and Availability
- What's Included
- Location Map
- Floor Plan
Please select your preferred date below to begin your booking
Included In Your Ice and Fire Holiday:
- 7 nights chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days – continental on chalet days off
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés – 5 nights a week
- A four course evening meal with bottled wine – 5 nights a week
- Children’s evening meals as required – 5 nights a week
- Help yourself fruit bowl
- Beer, wine and soft drinks in the complimentary chalet bar
- Unlimited broadband wifi access
- Pre-arrival booking service for ski hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers
- Chamber maid and hosting service provided by your chalet staff – 5 days a week
- White hotel quality linen, towels and bathrobes with optional towel change
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of all chalet facilities
- Book exchange and a selection of board games to borrow
- Free use of childcare equipment including cot and highchair
- Local French Tourism Tax
- Total Payment Protection (Topps) Financial Security
Find out more about the resort of Les Coches on our Resort Information page
Please note floor plans are not to scale and are designed to give you a general layout of the chalet.