Chalet Ancolies – Les Coches
Sleeps 19 | Traditional Alpine
A warm and welcoming “ski-in ski-out” chalet in the heart of the Paradiski area
Beautiful inside and out, Chalet Ancolies has traditional wooden beams throughout its welcoming interior.
Situated right on the ski slopes, where experienced skiers can ski in and ski out, you are just one lift away from the world famous Vanoise Express cable car linking La Plagne and Les Arcs.
The location couldn’t be better with the village centre of Les Coches just a 10-minute walk away.
Chalet Ancolies has 8 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 19 people.
The accommodation, spread across three floors, is bright and spacious with a large open living and dining area on the first floor leading out on to a stunning sunny wooden terrace with an outdoor hot tub overlooking Mont Blanc.
Please note that two of the 8 bedrooms present low eaves where the ceiling is not as high as in all the other rooms.
8 En-suite Bedrooms
Right next to piste
Outdoor Hot tub
Professional Chef and chalet Host
Books and Board Games
Free Parking Nearby
Quality Linen, Towels and Robes
- Chalet Price and Availability
- What's Included
- Location Map
- Floor Plan
Please select your preferred date below to begin your booking
Included In Your Ice and Fire Holiday:
- 7 nights chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days – continental on chalet days off
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés – 5 nights a week
- A four course evening meal with bottled wine – 5 nights a week
- Children’s evening meals as required – 5 nights a week
- Help yourself fruit bowl
- Beer, wine and soft drinks in the complimentary chalet bar
- Unlimited broadband wifi access
- Pre-arrival booking service for ski hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers
- Chamber maid and hosting service provided by your chalet staff – 5 days a week
- White hotel quality linen, towels and bathrobes with optional towel change
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of all chalet facilities
- Book exchange and a selection of board games to borrow
- Free use of childcare equipment including cot and highchair
- Local French Tourism Tax
- Total Payment Protection (Topps) Financial Security
Find out more about the resort of Les Coches on our Resort Information page
Please note floor plans are not to scale and are designed to give you a general layout of the chalet.